Thursday, November 4, 2010

Here I am!

CHANGE

Who likes it?

I certainly don't.

When your friend informs you she is moving across the country.
When other dear friends decide to attend a different church.
When your husband comes home and tells you to do things differently.
When your body doesn't work as it use to.
When your children get taller than you.
When...

Okay, it's not really that bad.

What about when the weather changes for the next season?

I love that!

The beautiful fall colors that the Master has painted.

And

The grand adventure my friend gets to have in a whole other state.
The new and improved schedule for my home that makes life function better.
The reminder that even though I am not so young, I can still be fit and healthy.
The twinkle in my daughter's eye when we share an inside joke.

I was reminded last night that what we define as 'Good' may not be the same as what God defines it as.

So

Even though change is hard at times and it doesn't seem good at times,
I know that all things work together for good for those who love God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?